Course Code APR0198
This course is an introduction to Microsoft Outlook, designed for learners who have never used Outlook and might be unfamiliar with sending and receiving email and using the internet. This direct delivery course is interactive and packed with exercises, it provides a good foundation on which to start learning and using the Microsoft Outlook software. Delegates will be able to acquire sufficient skills and knowledge in Microsoft Outlook 2007 so that they can manage e-mails, schedule appointments, and keep track of contact information. Upon completion of this course delegates will develop thier skills and knowledge in the following:
- Gaining an overview of the benefits of email
- Starting Outlook 2007 and navigating the various features
- Creating and sending email messages
- Receive emails in Outlook 2007 Inbox
- Working competently with file and item attachments within email messages
- Working with message flags and reminders
- Effectively working with junk email
- Working with MS Outlook 2007 Calendar features
- Creating and working with contacts
- Creating and working with Outlook 2007 tasks
|Direct delivery training session, offering you interactive training in a small classroom setting. Packed with exercises and hands-on experiences, this course enables you to apply what you have learnt back in the workplace and professionally.
|This course assumes that you have little or no knowledge or experience of using the Microsoft Outlook 2007 software. A general understanding of personal computers and the Windows operating system environment would be beneficial.
|The natural progression is Microsoft Outlook 2007 Intermediate – Advanced (Level 2)
|1 Day : 9:30 am to 4:30 pm
|Aspyra Training: 46-48 Alfreton Road Nottingham NG7 3NN. Alternatively, we can deliver the training in your location or on your site at a mutually convenient date and time. Onsite rate applies.