Course Code APR0190
This Microsoft Excel 2010 Advanced (Level 3) course is the last of a 3 level programme and is designed for Microsoft Excel 2010 spreadsheets users who want to maximise the full use of the software. Delegates will therefore extend the knowledge and skills they acquired from the Intermediate (Level 2) course and will Learn how to use the Advanced Features of Microsoft Excel. We will engage delegates in a range of activities associated with creating lookup functions, setting Excel Working Options, enhancing Charts, protecting Worksheet Data, performing Advanced Data Operations, Pivot Tables, consolidating data, Goal Seeking and Solver, and creating and using Macros. Upon completion of this course delegates will develop sufficient skills and knowledge in the following:
- Using a variety of Lookup and reference functions
- Modifying options in Microsoft Excel 2010
- Customising and formatting charts
- Creating and using labels and names in workbooks
- Protecting data in workbooks and worksheets
- Creating summaries and subtotals in worksheets
- Using data linking techniques for creating efficient workbooks
- Consolidating Data in Microsoft Excel 2010
- Constructing and Operating Pivot Tables using Microsoft Excel advanced techniques
- Understanding and Creating PivotTable Reports
- Creating and Editing Pivot Charts
- Understanding and Using Goal Seeking for determining values in order to achieve results
- Solving complex and intricate problems in Microsoft Excel 2010
- Creating Recorded Macros in Microsoft Excel 2010
- Creating a variety of Macros
Direct delivery via tutor-led training session, offering you interactive training in a small classroom setting. Packed with exercises and hands-on experiences, this course enables you to apply what you have learnt back in the workplace and professionally.
This course assumes that you have some knowledge and experience of using the Microsoft Excel 2010 software or have completed the Microsoft Excel 2010 – Beginner and Intermediate courses. A general understanding of personal computers and the Windows operating system environment would also be beneficial.
The natural progression is ECDL Excel Advanced; Microsoft Excel 2010 VBA Programming
1 Day :9:30 am to 4:30 pm
Aspyra Training: 46-48 Alfreton Road Nottingham NG7 3NN. Alternatively, we can deliver the training in your location or on your site at a mutually convenient date and time. Onsite rate applies.