Course Code APR0185
This course is an introduction to Microsoft Access and is designed for delegates who have not previously used Access and might be unfamiliar with database software in general. It introduces delegates to the basic concepts of a relational database system as well as utilising other features that are possible with Microsoft Access. Delegates will therefore acquire sufficient skills and knowledge to enable them to create database systems, enter, edit and delete data, produce forms and reports and create queries, This direct delivery course is interactive, packed with exercises and provides a good foundation on which to continue learning and creating applications with Microsoft Access. Upon completion of the course, delegates will develop their skills, knowledge and understanding in the following:
- Developing your understanding of how to use and navigate your way around Access 2010
- Designing Lookup Databases
- Using Access 2010 to create the structure of your Databases
- Modifying the structure of tables
- Adding records to new and existing tables
- Adding transactional records to Lookup databases
- Working with records in Database tables
- Sorting and filtering table records
- Creating queries
- Creating useful table reports
Creating and using forms
Direct delivery training, providing you with interactive training in a small classroom setting. Packed with exercises and hands-on experiences, this course enables you to apply what you have learnt back in the workplace and professionally.
This course assumes that you have little or no knowledge or experience of using the Excel 2010 software. A general understanding of personal computers and the Windows operating system environment would be beneficial.
The natural progression is Access Intermediate.
9:30 am to 4:30 pm
Aspyra Training: 46-48 Alfreton Road Nottingham NG7 3NN. Alternatively, we can deliver the training in your location or on your site at a mutually convenient date and time. Onsite rate applies.