Course Code ASR01876-
- Design a relational database project
- Create a relational database file with multiple tables
- Set table relationships and join tables together
- Create queries based on one or more tables
- Create and work with aggregation queries
- Create and use a series of action queries
- Work with a number of macro techniques
- Create some simple programming code using VBA
Direct delivery training course, providing you with interactive training in a small classroom setting. Packed with exercises and hands-on experiences, this course enables you to apply what you have learnt back in the workplace and professionally.
This course assumes that you have some knowledge and experience of using the Microsoft Access 2016 software or have completed the Microsoft Access 2016 Level 1 course. A general understanding of personal computers and the Windows operating system environment would also be beneficial.
The natural progression is ECDL Access Advanced
9:30 am to 4:30 pm
Aspyra Training: 46-48 Alfreton Road Nottingham NG7 3NN. Alternatively, we can deliver the training Iin your location or on your site at a mutually convenient date and time. Onsite rate applies.