Course Code APR0050
Microsoft Excel 2007 Beginner training is the first of a 3-Level programme which introduces you to the basic commands, functions and capabilities of Microsoft Excel 2007. It is designed for those who are new to spreadsheets and will enable you to acquire the necessary skills and knowledge to create workbooks in Microsoft Excel. Packed with a range of exercises, you will engage in activities that are associated with creating new workbooks, adding data, editing data, working with formulas, printing and charting. Upon completion, you will be able to:
- Work within the basic Excel 2007 environment
- Create New Workbooks
- Open and Navigate within Workbooks and Worksheets
- Make Changes to Data within Workbooks
- Understand, Create and work with Formulas and Functions to Perform Calculations
- Understand and Use Formula Cell Referencing to Create More Complex Formulas
- Understand and Work with Ranges within Worksheets
- Copy and Paste Data in Excel
- Use Formatting Techniques to Greatly Enhance the Look of Worksheets
- Align and Contents of Cells in a Number of Ways
- Format Rows and Columns in Worksheets
- Understand and Use the Number Formatting Features in Excel
- Print Workbook Data
- Create Effective Charts in Microsoft Excel
|Direct delivery training providing you with interactive training in a small classroom setting. Packed with exercises and hands-on experiences, this course enables you to apply what you have learnt back in the workplace and professionally.
|No previous knowledge of Microsoft Excel 2007 is required, although an understanding of the Microsoft Windows environment would be an advantage.
|The natural progression is Excel Intermediate.
|9:30 am to 4:30 pm
|Aspyra Training: 46-48 Alfreton Road Nottingham NG7 3NN. Alternatively, we can deliver the training in your location or on your site at a mutually convenient date and time. Onsite rate applies.