Course Code ASR02316
This course is designed for learners who are using Microsoft Outlook and want to develop their skills further. This direct delivery course is interactive, packed with exercises and provides a good foundation on which to continue learning and using Microsoft Outlook. The skills and knowledge delegates will acquire in Microsoft Outlook 2016 will enable them to manage and organise e-mails, schedule meetings with colleagues, manage contact information, and create task requests for others to perform. Upon completion of this course delegates should be:
- Editing email messages effectively
- Organising and working with mail folders and using quick steps
- Using the search facilities for locating messages and other Outlook items
- Working with message views
- Creating and working with colour categories
- Creating and using rules to manage email messages
- Using a range of Outlook features when working with email messages
- Scheduling appointments and events in the calendar
- Scheduling meetings when using Microsoft Outlook 2016
- Monitoring and managing contacts within Outlook
- Creating and working with task requests
Direct delivery via tutor-led training session, offering you interactive training in a small classroom setting. Packed with exercises and hands-on experiences, this course enables you to apply what you have learnt back in the workplace and professionally.
This course assumes that you have some knowledge and experience of using the Microsoft Outlook 2016 software or have completed the Microsoft Outlook 2016 Level 1 course. A general understanding of personal computers and the Windows operating system environment would also be beneficial.
The natural progression is Microsoft Outlook 2016 Advanced, Microsoft Outlook Level 2/3 qualification
1 Day : 9:30 am to 4:30 pm
Aspyra Training: 46-48 Alfreton Road;Nottingham NG7 3NN. Alternatively, we can deliver the training in your location or on your site at a mutually convenient date and time. Onsite rate applies.