Course Code ASR0187
- Design a relational database project
- Create a relational database file with multiple tables
- Set table relationships and join tables together
- Create queries based on one or more tables
- Create and work with aggregation queries
- Create and use a series of action queries
- Work with a number of macro techniques
- Create some simple programming code using VBA
|Delivery Method||Direct delivery training course, providing you with interactive training in a small classroom setting. Packed with exercises and hands-on experiences, this course enables you to apply what you have learnt back in the workplace and professionally.|
This course assumes that you have some knowledge and experience of using the Microsoft Access 2013 software or have completed the Microsoft Access 2013 Level 1 course. A general understanding of personal computers and the Windows operating system environment would also be beneficial.
|Progression||The natural progression is ECDL Access Advanced|
|Duration||9:30 am to 4:30 pm|
|Location||Aspyra Training: 46-48 Alfreton Road Nottingham NG7 3NN. Alternatively, we can deliver the training in your location or on your site at a mutually convenient date and time. Onsite rate applies.|
There are no reviews yet.