Course Code APR0295IUF As an accredited ICDL Test Centre, Aspyra offers the ICDL IT User Fundamentals Level 1 test remotely, so that you can take your tests at home, work or another venue that meets awarding body standards. We adopt a flexible approach to the exam times, allowing you to arrange your ICDL exam at mutually convenient dates and times Monday to Saturday. Although the ICDL IT User Fundamentals Level 1 test is for a duration of 45 minutes you will need to allow 90 minutes. You will need to demonstrate that you are competent in completing the tasks associated with the ICDL IT User Fundamentals Level 1 Syllabus. To successfully complete the ICDL IT User Fundamentals Level 1 test, you will need to be fully prepared and we will provide you with sample test material and online practice test where required so that they can complete the following Module Goals:
– Understand key concepts relating to ICT, computers, devices and software.
– Start and shut down a computer.
– Work effectively on the computer desktop using icons, windows..
– Adjust the main operating system settings and use built-in help features.
– Know about the main concepts of file management and be able to effectively organize files and folders.
– Understand key storage concepts and use utility software to compress and extract large files.
– Understand network concepts and connection options and be able to connect to a network.
– Understand the importance of protecting data and devices from malware and of backing up data.
– Recognize considerations relating to green IT, accessibility and user health.
There are no reviews yet.