Course Code APR0295WP The European Computer Driving Licence (ECDL) qualification has been rebranded by the awarding body to International Certification of Digital Literacy (ICDL) reflecting its international reach. Word Processing test is for a duration of 45 minutes. As an accredited ICDL/ECDL Test Centre, Aspyra offers the ICDL Word Processing test remotely, enabling you to take the test at home, work or another venue that meets awarding body standards. We adopt a flexible approach to the exam times, allowing you to arrange your ICDL exam at a mutually convenient dates and times Monday to Saturday. You will need to demonstrate that you are competent in completing the tasks associated with the ICDL Word Processing Syllabus. To successfully complete the ICDL Word Processing Test, you will need to be fully prepared and we will provide you with sample exam and online practice materials where relevant, so that you can complete the following Module Goals:
– Work with documents and save them in different formats.
– Choose built-in options such as the Help function to enhance productivity.
– Create and edit small-sized word processing documents that will be ready to share and distribute.
– Apply different formats to documents to enhance them before distribution and recognize good practice in choosing the appropriate formatting options.
– Insert tables, images and drawn objects into documents.
– Prepare documents for mail merge operations.
– Adjust document page settings and check and correct spelling before finally printing documents.
There are no reviews yet.