Course Code APR0295SS As an accredited ECDL Test Centre, Aspyra offers the ICDL Spreadsheets test. The ICDL Spreadsheets Software test is for a duration of 45 minutes and is available in Microsoft Office 2016, 2019 and 365. We adopt a flexible approach to the exam times, allowing you to arrange your ICDL exam at a mutually convenient dates and times Monday to Saturday. You will need to demonstrate that you are competent in completing the tasks associated with the ICDL Spreadsheets Syllabus. To successfully complete the ICDL Spreadsheets test, you will need to be fully prepared and we will provide you with sample test material and online practice test where relevant so that you can complete the following Module Goals:
– Work with spreadsheets and save them in different formats.
– Choose built-in options such as the Help function to enhance productivity.
– Create data into cells and use good practice in creating lists. Select, sort and copy, move and delete data.
– Edit rows and columns in a worksheet. Copy, move, delete and appropriately rename worksheets.
– Create mathematical and logical formula using standard spreadsheet functions. Use good practice in formula creation and recognize error values in formulas
– Format numbers and text content in a spreadsheet
– Choose, create and format charts to communicate information meaningfully
– Prepare documents for mail merge operations.
– Adjust spreadsheet page settings and check and correct spreadsheet content before finally printing spreadsheets.
There are no reviews yet.