Course Code APR0295SS The ECDL (European Computer Driving Licence) Spreadsheets Software test is for a duration of 45 minutes and is available in Microsoft Office 2013, 2010 and 2007. As an accredited ECDL Test Centre, Aspyra offers the ECDL Spreadsheets test. We adopt a flexible approach to the exam times, allowing you to arrange your ECDL exam at a mutually convenient date and time between 9:30am and 7:00pm Monday to Friday and 11:00am to 1:00pm Saturdays. You will need to demonstrate that you are competent in completing the tasks associated with the ECDLL Spreadsheets Syllabus. To successfully complete the ECDL Spreadsheets test, you will need to be fully prepared so that you can complete the following Module Goals:
– Work with spreadsheets and save them in different formats.
– Choose built-in options such as the Help function to enhance productivity.
– Create data into cells and use good practice in creating lists. Select, sort and copy, move and delete data.
– Edit rows and columns in a worksheet. Copy, move, delete and appropriately rename worksheets.
– Create mathematical and logical formula using standard spreadsheet functions. Use good practice in formula creation and recognize error values in formulas
– Format numbers and text content in a spreadsheet
– Choose, create and format charts to communicate information meaningfully
– Prepare documents for mail merge operations.
– Adjust spreadsheet page settings and check and correct spreadsheet content before finally printing spreadsheets.