Course Code APR0197
This is the first of a 2-Day training course that exposes delegates to the basic features of Microsoft Publisher 2010. Delegates will learn how to create both basic and multi-page publications, work with master pages, format text and paragraphs, work with tables, and output publications for sharing and commercial printing. Delegates will therefore acquire sufficient skills and knowledge in using Microsoft Publisher 2010 and in creating real-world documents such as fliers, newsletters and labels. This Microsoft Publisher 2010 course is therefore designed for users who are keen to learn how to create a range of business-based documents. Upon completion of the course delegates should be able to:
- Start, navigate and generally work with Microsoft Publisher 2010
- Understand concepts essential to the use of Publisher
- Work with objects and frames in publications
- Work with text in publications
- Enhance text in a publications
- Understand, create and apply styles
- Create tabbed, bulleted and numbered lists
- Create and work with tables
- Conduct and customise mail merge
- Create drawings, and WordArt objects
- Create stationery using Microsoft Publisher
- Use layout and page techniques to enhance publications
- Target Audience
Direct delivery training course, offering you interactive training in a small classroom setting. Packed with exercises and hands-on experiences, this course enables you to apply what you have learnt back in the workplace and professionally.
No prior knowledge of Microsoft Publisher 2010 is required; however, an understanding of the Microsoft Windows environment is an advantage.
The natural progression is MS Publisher 2010 – Day 2 (Intermediate to Advanced).
1 Day : 9:30 am to 4:30 pm
Aspyra Training: 46-48 Alfreton Road Nottingham NG7 3NN. Alternatively, we can deliver the training in your location or on your site at a mutually convenient date and time. Onsite rate applies.