Course Code APR0192
This course is designed for existing users of Microsoft Outlook 2010 who want to develop their skills further. This direct delivery course is interactive and packed with exercises, it provides a good foundation on which to continue learning and using Microsoft Outlook. The skills and knowledge you will acquire in Microsoft Outlook 2010 will enable you to manage and organise e-mails, schedule meetings with colleagues, manage contact information, and create task requests for others to perform. Upon completion of this course you will develop your skills and knowledge in the following:
- Editing email messages effectively
- Organising and working with mail folders and using quick steps
- Using the search facilities for locating messages and other Outlook items
- Working with message views
- Creating and working with colour categories
- Creating and using rules to manage email messages
- Using a range of Outlook features when working with email messages
- Scheduling appointments and events in the calendar
- Scheduling meetings when using Microsoft Outlook 2010
- Monitoring and managing contacts within Outlook
- Creating and working with task requests
Direct delivery training course provides you with interactive training in a small classroom setting. Packed with exercises and hands-on experiences, this course enables you to apply what you have learnt back in the workplace and professionally.
This course assumes that you have completed the Outlook 2010 Beginner to Intermediate (Level 1) course or have equivalent experience. A general understanding of personal computers and the Windows operating system environment would also be beneficial.Target Audience Microsoft Outlook 2010 Level 2 is designed for users who are keen to how to use some of
The natural progression is Outlook Advanced or Microsoft Outlook Level2/3 qualification.
1 Day : 9:30 am to 4:30 pm
Aspyra Training: 46-48 Alfreton Road Nottingham NG7 3NN. Alternatively, we can deliver the training in your location or on your site at a mutually convenient date and time. Onsite rate applies.