Course Code ASR0202
- Modify Excel options
- Protect data in worksheets and workbooks
- Import and Export Data into Excel an From Excel
- Use data linking to create more efficient workbooks
- Group cells and use outlines to manipulate the worksheet
- Create summaries in your spreadsheets using subtotals
- Combine data from several workbooks into one
- Create, use and modify data tables
- Create and work with scenarios and the Scenario Manager
- Create and Edit PivotCharts
- Construct and operate Pivot Tables
- Use advanced filters to analyse data in a list
- Use a variety of Data Validation techniques
- Use a range of Information functions and Text functions
- Create and use a range of controls in a workbook
- Share workbooks with other users
- Create recorded macros in Excel
Direct delivery via tutor-led training session, offering you interactive training in a small classroom setting. Packed with exercises and hands-on experiences, this course enables you to apply what you have learnt back in the workplace and professionally.
This course assumes some knowledge of working with spreadsheets at intermediate level in Microsoft Excel 2013. It would also be beneficial to have a general understanding of personal computers and the operating system environment, especially in regard to working with files and folders.
The natural progression is ECDL Excel Advanced
1 Day : 9:30 am to 4:30 pm
Aspyra Training: 46-48 Alfreton Road Nottingham NG7 3NN. Alternatively, we can deliver the training in your location or on your site at a mutually convenient date and time. Onsite rate applies.