Course Code APR0295WPDT
The European Computer Driving Licence (ECDL) qualification has been rebranded by the awarding body to International Certification of Digital Literacy (ICDL) reflecting its international reach. Word Processing Diagnostic enables you to prepare effectively for the ICDL Word Processing Exam. As an accredited ICDL/ECDL Test Centre, Aspyra offers the ECDL Word Processing Practice test which you can take in your own time. The practice exercises will help you to demonstrate that you are competent in completing the tasks associated with the ICDL Word Processing Syllabus. To successfully complete the ICDL Word Processing Test, these exercises enable you to be fully prepared so that you can complete the following Module Goals:
– Work with documents and save them in different formats.
– Choose built-in options such as the Help function to enhance productivity.
– Create and edit small-sized word processing documents that will be ready to share and distribute.
– Apply different formats to documents to enhance them before distribution and recognize good practice in choosing the appropriate formatting options.
– Insert tables, images and drawn objects into documents.
– Prepare documents for mail merge operations.
– Adjust document page settings and check and correct spelling before finally printing documents.