You have no items in your shopping cart.
Course Code ASR306
This Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 Intermediate to Advanced (Level 2) course is designed for users who are keen to extend their understanding, knowledge and skill of the Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 software beyond creating basic presentations. Upon completion of this course you will develop your skills, knowledge and understanding in the following:
- Create and work effectively with themes
- View and modify slide masters
- Create and use custom templates
- Create and work with tables
- Create and work with charts
- Insert and edit images
- Edit inserted images
- Insert and work with different types of media
- Create animations in a presentation
- Set up a presentation for the required presentation mode
- Save and share your presentations in other formats
Direct delivery via tutor-led training course, providing you with interactive training in a small classroom setting. Packed with exercises and hands-on experiences, this course will enable you to apply what you have learnt back in the workplace and professionally.
This course assumes that you have some knowledge and experience of using the Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 software. A general understanding of personal computers and the Windows operating system environment would be also beneficial.
The natural progression is ECDL Advanced Presentation;Level 3 qualification in Presentation
1 Day : 9:30 am to 4:30 pm
|Location||Aspyra Training: 46-48 Alfreton Road, Nottingham, NG7 3NN. Alternatively, we can deliver the training in your location or on your site at a mutually convenient date and time. Onsite rate applies.|
Online Employee Training