You have no items in your shopping cart.
Course Code: ASR305
This Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 Beginner-Intermediate (Level 1) course aims to develop your skills and knowledge in creating real-world slide shows including creating, printing and publishing presentations. Upon completion of this course you will develop your skills, knowledge and understanding in the following:
- Work with the basic features of Microsoft PowerPoint 2013
- Create a new presentation
- Work with presentations
- Insert text into a slide and apply basic formatting
- Work with the various slide layouts
- Create and work with SmartArt graphics
- Draw and format shapes
- Navigate a slide show in PowerPoint 2013
- Use a range of printing techniques
- Understand the procedures for using various forms of Help.
- Create brilliant presentations
Direct delivery via tutor-led training session, offering you interactive training in a small classroom setting. Packed with exercises and hands-on experiences, this course enables you to apply what you have learnt back in the workplace and professionally.
|This course assumes that you have little or no knowledge or experience of using the Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 software. A general understanding of personal computers and the Windows operating system environment would be beneficial.|
The natural progression is MS PowerPoint 2013 Intermediate-Advanced (Level 2); ECDL Extra PowerPoint; Level 1/2 qualification in Presentation
1 Day : 9:30 am to 4:30 pm
|Location||Aspyra Training: 46-48 Alfreton Road, Nottingham, NG7 3NN. Alternatively, we can deliver the training in your location or on your site at a mutually convenient date and time. Onsite rate applies.|
Online Employee Training