You have no items in your shopping cart.
Course Code APR0194
This course introduces you to the functions and capabilities of Microsoft PowerPoint 2010. The training is designed for individuals who are new to using Microsoft PowerPoint to create presentations. You will learn how to create and add attractive styles to your presentation, while creating speaker notes to capture your audience. Upon completion of this course you will develop your skills, knowledge and understanding in the following:
- Explore the Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 environment
- Open, run and close presentations
- Create new presentations, add new slide, save and update changes
- Rearrange and delete slides, insert slides from another presentations
- Format text and bulleted lists
- Find and Replace information in presentations
- Move information in presentations.
- Draw, format, modify, move, rotate, and delete objects
- Add text and apply formatting to drawn objects
- Use WordArt to create visually appealing text objects
- Add and modify images to slides.
- Add tables to presentations, enter and format text in the tables
- Create and modify charts.
- Modify and make global changes to presentations
- Specify slide transitions and timings
- Add speaker notes and footers to slides
- Set up and run slide shows; proof, prepare and deliver presentations
- Print Preview and Print an entire presentation, individual slide, handouts, and notes pages
Direct delivery via tutor-led training session, providing you with interactive training in a small classroom setting. Packed with exercises and hands-on experiences, this course enables you to apply what you have learnt back in the workplace and professionally.
No prior knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 is required; however, an understanding of the Microsoft Windows environment is an advantage.
Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 for Advanced Users
1 Day : 9:30 am to 4:30 pm
Aspyra Training: 46-48 Alfreton Road Nottingham NG7 3NN. Alternatively, we can deliver the training in your location or on your site at a mutually convenient date and time. Onsite rate applies.
Online Employee Training