Course Code APR0295SS As an accredited ICDL Test Centre, Aspyra offers the ICDL Spreadsheets practice test. The ICDL Spreadsheets Software practice test will enable you to prepare effectively for the ICDL Spreadsheet Software exam. The practice test will enable you to demonstrate that you are competent in completing the tasks associated with the ICDL Spreadsheets Syllabus, including the following Module Goals:
– Work with spreadsheets and save them in different formats.
– Choose built-in options such as the Help function to enhance productivity.
– Create data into cells and use good practice in creating lists. Select, sort and copy, move and delete data.
– Edit rows and columns in a worksheet. Copy, move, delete and appropriately rename worksheets.
– Create mathematical and logical formula using standard spreadsheet functions. Use good practice in formula creation and recognize error values in formulas
– Format numbers and text content in a spreadsheet
– Choose, create and format charts to communicate information meaningfully
– Prepare documents for mail merge operations.
– Adjust spreadsheet page settings and check and correct spreadsheet content before finally printing spreadsheets.