Course Code: ASR3056
This ICDL (previously ECDL) PowerPoint Presentation Level 2 course aims to develop your skills and knowledge in creating real-world slide shows including creating, printing and publishing presentations. You will receive an Online Course, Diagnostic Test, Registration, 1 x Exam and Certification. Upon completion of this course successful candidates will be able to:
– Work with presentations and save them in different file formats, locally or in the cloud.
– Use available help resources to enhance productivity.
– Understand different presentation views and when to use them, choose different built-in slide layouts, designs and themes.
– Enter, edit and format text and tables in presentations. Recognise good practise in applying unique titles to slides and creating consistent slide content by using the master slide.
– Choose, create and format charts to communicate information meaningfully.
– Insert, edit and align pictures and drawn objects.
– Apply animation and transition effects to presentations, and check and correct presentation content before printing and presenting.
|Delivery Method||Online course, offering you interactive training packed with exercises and hands-on experiences, enabling you to apply what you have learnt back in the workplace, professionally and personally.|
|Entry Requirements||This course assumes that you have little or no knowledge or experience of using the Microsoft PowerPoint Presentation software. A general understanding of personal computers and the Windows operating system environment would be beneficial.|
|Progression||The natural progression is ICDL Presentation Advanced (Leve 3).|
|Duration||1 Day : 9:30 am to 4:30 pm|
|Location||Online course enabling you to learn when and where you want, providing you have internet access. Exams are online, remotely via Zoom Teleconferencing Software.|