Course Code APR0295EI The ICDL Online Essentials – Using E-mail & the Internet Level 1 test is for a duration of 45 minutes, however, you will need to allow for 90 minutes. Aspyra offers the ICDL Online Essentials – Using E-mails and the Internet) tests remotely so that you can take your tests at home, work or another venue that meets Awarding Body standards. We adopt a flexible approach to the test times, allowing you to take your test at mutually convenient dates and times Monday to Saturdays. You will need to demonstrate your skills, knowledge and understanding in the following:
– Understand web browsing and online security concepts.
– Use the web browser and manager browser settings, bookmarks, web outputs.
– Search effectively for online information and critically evaluate web content.
– Understand key copyright and data protection issues.
– Understand concepts of online communities, communication and e-mail.
– Send, receive e-mails, and manage e-mail settings.
– Organise and search e-mails and use calendars.