Course Code APR0295WPDT The European Computer Driving Licence (ECDL) Word Processing Diagnostic enables you to prepare effectively for the ECDL Word Processing Exam. As an accredited ECDL Test Centre, Aspyra offers the ECDL Word Processing Practice test which you can take in your own time. The practice exercises will help you to demonstrate that you are competent in completing the tasks associated with the ECDL Word Processing Syllabus. To successfully complete the ECDL Word Processing Test, these exercises enable you to be fully prepared so that you can complete the following Module Goals:
– Work with documents and save them in different formats.
– Choose built-in options such as the Help function to enhance productivity.
– Create and edit small-sized word processing documents that will be ready to share and distribute.
– Apply different formats to documents to enhance them before distribution and recognize good practice in choosing the appropriate formatting options.
– Insert tables, images and drawn objects into documents.
– Prepare documents for mail merge operations.
– Adjust document page settings and check and correct spelling before finally printing documents.