Course Code APR0295PS The European Computer Driving Licence (ECDL/ICDL) Presentation Software Level 2 test is for a duration of 45 minutes. As an accredited ECDL Test Centre, Aspyra offers the ECDL Presentation Software Level 2 test. We adopt a flexible approach to the exam times, allowing you to arrange your ECDL exam at a mutually convenient date and time between 9:30am and 7:00pm Monday to Friday and 11:00am to 1:00pm Saturdays.You will need to demonstrate that you are competent in completing the tasks associated with the ECDL Presentation Software Level 2 Syllabus. To successfully complete the ECDL Presentation Software Level 2 test, you will need to be fully prepared so that you can complete the following Module Goals:
– Work with presentations and save them in different file formats.
– Choose built-in options such as the Help function within the application to enhance productivity.
– Understand different presentation views and when to use them, choose different slide layouts and designs.
– Enter, edit and format text in presentations. Recognize good practice in applying unique titles to slides.
– Sort and filter a table or form, create, modify and run queries to retrieve specific information from a database.
– Insert and edit pictures, images and drawn objects.
– Apply animation and transition effects to presentations and check and correct presentation content before finally printing and giving presentations.