Course Code APR0295IUF The European Computer Driving Licence (ECDL/ICDL) IT User Fundamentals Level 1 test is for a duration of 45 minutes in Microsoft Office 2013, 2010 and 2007. As an accredited ECDL Test Centre, Aspyra offers the ECDL IT User Fundamentals Level 1 test. We adopt a flexible approach to the exam times, allowing you to arrange your ECDL exam at mutually convenient dates and times between 9:30 am and 7:00 pm Monday to Friday and 11:00 am to 1:00 pm Saturdays. You will need to demonstrate that you are competent in completing the tasks associated with the ECDL IT User Fundamentals Level 1 Syllabus. To successfully complete the ECDL IT User Fundamentals Level 1 test, you will need to be fully prepared so that they can complete the following Module Goals:
– Understand key concepts relating to ICT, computers, devices and software.
– Start and shut down a computer.
– Work effectively on the computer desktop using icons, windows..
– Adjust the main operating system settings and use built-in help features.
– Know about the main concepts of file management and be able to effectively organize files and folders.
– Understand key storage concepts and use utility software to compress and extract large files.
– Understand network concepts and connection options and be able to connect to a network.
– Understand the importance of protecting data and devices from malware and of backing up data.
– Recognize considerations relating to green IT, accessibility and user health.