Course Code APR0295DS The European Computer Driving Licence (ECDL/ICDL) Database Software Level 2 test is for a duration of 45 minutes. As an accredited ECDL Test Centre, Aspyra offers the ECDL Database Software Level 2 test. We adopt a flexible approach to the exam times, allowing you to arrange our ECDL exam at a mutually convenient date and time between 9:30am and 7:00pm Monday to Friday and 11:00am to 1:00pm Saturdays. You will need to demonstrate that you are competent in completing the tasks associated with the ECDL Database Software Level 2 Syllabus. To successfully complete the ECDL Database Software Level 2 test, you will need to be fully prepared so that they can complete the following Module Goals:
– Understand what a database is and how it is organised and operated.
– Create a simple database and view the database content in various modes.
– Create a table, define and modify fields and their properties; enter and edit data in a table.
– Sort and filter a table or form, create, modify and run queries to retrieve specific information from a database.
– Understand what a form is and create a form to enter, modify and delete records and data in records.
– Create routine reports and prepare outputs ready for distribution.