You have no items in your shopping cart.
Course Code ASR0203
- Work with the basic features of Microsoft Word
- Create new documents
- Work with documents
- Display documents using various views
- Select and work with text in documents
- Use a range of font formatting techniques
- Format paragraphs
- Work effectively with features that that affect the page layout of your documents
- Create and modify tabs and tables
- Perform Mail Merges
- Print documents
- Use Help to find information
- Create high quality documents designs and layouts
Direct delivery via tutor-led training session, offering you interactive training in a small classroom setting. Packed with exercises and hands-on experiences, this course enables you to apply what you have learnt back in the workplace and professionally.
This course assumes that you have little or no knowledge or experience of using the Excel 2013 software. A general understanding of personal computers and the Windows operating system environment would be beneficial.
The natural progression is MS Word 2013 Intermediate
1 Day : 9:30 am to 4:30 pm
|Location||Aspyra Training: 46-48 Alfreton Road, Nottingham, NG7 3NN. Alternatively, we can deliver the training in your location or on your site at a mutually convenient date and time. Onsite rate applies.|
Online Employee Training