You have no items in your shopping cart.
Course Code APR0200
This Microsoft Word 2010 Beginner course will enable delegates to acquire a very good grounding in using the Microsoft Word 2010 software. Delegates will develop sufficient skills and knowledge to enable them to navigate around Microsoft Word, produce new documents, formatting documents, creating tables and printing. This course is therefore ideal for computer users who have little or no experience in using Microsoft Word. Upon completion of the course delegates should develop thier skills and understanding in the following:
- Working with the basic features of Microsoft Word 2010
- Creating new Word documents
- Using Help for finding information
- Working with a range of new documents
- Selecting and working with text in documents
- Moving information between and within documents
- Using a variety of formatting techniques
- Working with a variety of features to enhance the layout and presentation of documents
- Creating and modifying Tables
- Previewing and printing documents
Direct delivery training, offering you interactive training in a small classroom setting. Packed with exercises and hands-on experiences, this course enables you to apply what you have learnt back in the workplace and professionally.
This course assumes that you have little or no knowledge or experience of using the Excel 2010 software. A general understanding of personal computers and the Windows operating system environment would be beneficial.
The natural progression is MS Word 2010 Intermediate.
1 Day : 9:30 am to 4:30 pm
Aspyra Training: 46-48 Alfreton Road Nottingham NG7 3NN. Alternatively, we can deliver the training in your location or on your site at a mutually convenient date and time. Onsite rate applies.
Online Employee Training