You have no items in your shopping cart.
Course Code APR0202
This Microsoft Word 2010 Advanced course is the last of a 3-level course designed for individuals who want to learn how to to use the advanced features of Microsoft Word. Delegates will acquire sufficient skills and knowledge to enable them to use and operate Microsoft Word at advanced level, enable them to create more complex documents and use automating document procedures including working with macros, master documents and other long documents containing such references as indexes, footnotes, bibliographies, and tables of contents. Upon completion of this course delegates will develop their skills and understanding in the following:
- Applying a variety of techniques to page layouts
- Customising mail merges
- Saving and viewing PDF
- Inserting and working with text boxes
- Creating and working with SmartArt
- Creating and working with building blocks
- Creating, using and deleting bookmarks
- Creating and working with indexes
- Creating, inserting and working with fields
- Tracking changes in documents
- Creating and working with master documents
- Creating and removing a variety of protection to documents
- Creating and working with electronic forms
- Creating and working with macros
- Inserting contents from a number of sources
Direct delivery training course, providing you with interactive training in a small classroom setting. Packed with exercises and hands-on experiences, this course enables you to apply what you have learnt back in the workplace and professionally.
|Delegates takin this couse should have some experience and understanding of Microsoft Word 2010, preferably have completed Microsoft Word 2010 at Beginners and Intermediate Levels. A general understanding of personal computers and the Windows operating system environment would also be beneficial.|
The natural progression is ECDL Word Advanced .
1 Day : 9:30 am to 4:30 pm
Aspyra Training: 46-48 Alfreton Road Nottingham NG7 3NN. Alternatively, we can deliver the training in your location or on your site at a mutually convenient date and time. Onsite rate applies.
Online Employee Training