Course Code APR0191
This course is an introduction to Microsoft Outlook, designed for learners who have never used Outlook and might be unfamiliar with sending and receiving email and using the internet. This direct delivery course is an interactive, packed with exercises and provides a good foundation on which to continue learning and using Microsoft Outlook. Delegates will be able to acquire sufficient skills and knowledge in Microsoft Outlook 2010 Beginner to Intermediate Level 1 which will enable them to manage e-mail, schedule appointments, and keep track of contact information. Upon completion of this course delegates should achieve the following:
- Gaining an overview of the benefits of email
- Starting Outlook 2010 and navigating the various features
- Creating and sending email messages
- Receive emails in Outlook 2010 Inbox
- Working competently with file and item attachments within email messages
- Working with message flags and reminders
- Effectively working with junk email
- Working with MS Outlook 2010 Calendar features
- Creating and working with contacts
- Creating and working with Outlook 2010 tasks
Direct delivery via tutor-led training session, offering you interactive training in a small classroom setting. Packed with exercises and hands-on experiences, this course enables you to apply what you have learnt back in the workplace and professionally.
This course assumes that you have little or no knowledge or experience of using the Microsoft Outloom 2010 software. A general understanding of personal computers and the Windows operating system environment would be beneficial.
The natural progression is Microsoft Outlook 2010 Intermediate – Advanced (Level 2)
1 Day : 9:30 am to 4:30 pm
|Where will I study?||
Aspyra Training: 46-48 Alfreton Road Nottingham NG7 3NN. Alternatively, we can deliver the training in your location or on your site at a mutually convenient date and time. Onsite rate applies.