Course Code ASR02016
- Use filling techniques
- Use a range of techniques to work with worksheets
- Apply a variety of page setup techniques
- Applying borders to cells and ranges in a worksheet
- Using popular and common worksheet functions
- Creating complex formulas and functions
- Using a variety of financial functions
- Using date and time functions to perform calculations
- Creating and using defined names in a workbook
- Applying a range of number formatting techniques to worksheets cells
- Using Goal Seeking to determine the value required to reach a defined result
- Understanding and using Excel’s Quick Analysis tools
- Working with tables in Microsoft Excel
- Understanding and creating simple PivotTables
- Using a range of elements and features to enhance charts
- Selecting and changing the format of objects in a chart
Direct delivery via tutor-led training session, offering you interactive training in a small classroom setting. Packed with exercises and hands-on experiences, this course enables you to apply what you have learnt back in the workplace and professionally.
This course assumes some knowledge of working with spreadsheets in Microsoft Excel 2016 and preferably have completed the Microsoft Excel Beginner course. It would be beneficial to have a general understanding of personal computers and the operating system environment, especially in regard to working with files and folders.
The natural progression is MS Excel 2016 Advanced
1 Day : 9:30 am to 4:30 pm
Aspyra Training: 46-48 Alfreton Road Nottingham NG7 3NN. Alternatively, we can deliver the training in your location or on your site at a mutually convenient date and time. Onsite rate applies.