Course Code: ASR01886
This Microsoft Excel Beginner’s course aims to give new users of spreadsheet a thorough grounding in the basics of creating and working with spreadsheets using Microsoft Excel 2013. The course places particular emphasis on developing accurate and well-designed spreadsheets, employing sound design and documentation principles. Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Navigate your way around Microsoft Excel 2016
- Create and work with new workbooks
- Open and navigate within workbooks and worksheets
- Understand and work with ranges in worksheets
- Understand, create and work with formulas and functions used to perform calculations
- Use font formatting techniques to greatly enhance the look of worksheets
- Alter the layout of worksheets
- Sort and filter data in worksheets
- Print your workbook data
- Create effective charts in Microsoft Excel
- Obtain help for Excel whenever you need it
- Understand points to consider to avoid problems in your worksheets
Direct delivery training, providing you with interactive training in a small classroom setting. Packed with exercises and hands-on experiences, this course enables you to apply what you have learnt back in the workplace and professionally.
This course assumes little or no knowledge of spreadsheets or Microsoft Excel 2016. However, it would be beneficial to have a general understanding of personal computers and the operating system environment, especially in regard to working with files and folders.
The natural progression is MS Excel 2016 Intermediate.
1 Day : 9:30 am to 4:30 pm
Aspyra Training: 46-48 Alfreton Road Nottingham NG7 3NN. Alternatively, we can deliver the training in your location or on your site at a mutually convenient date and time. Onsite rate applies.