Course Code APR0051
This Microsoft Excel Intermediate course is the second of a 3-Level Programme designed for existing Excel users. The course will enable delegates to acquire sufficient skills and knowledge to produce more effective and productive workbooks. Packed with a range of exercises, delegates will engage in activities that are associated with more formulas and function techniques, intricate formatting, setting complex printing options, using intricate charting features and working more effectively with existing worksheets and workbooks. Upon completion delegates will be able to:
- Use the fill operations available to fill data series
- Move cell contents and ranges within and between workbooks
- Use a variety of formula techniques
- Use a variety of logical functions
- Apply a variety of number formatting techniques
- Apply conditional formatting to ranges in worksheets
- Apply borders to cells and ranges
- Work with various elements of a worksheet
- Use a range of techniques to work with worksheets
- Use a range of find and replace techniques
- Apply a variety of page setup techniques
- Sort lists of data in worksheets
- Filter data in tables
- Use a range of data to enhance charts
- Apply formatting techniques to texts and charts
Direct delivery via tutor-led training session, offering you interactive training in a small classroom setting. Packed with exercises and hands-on experiences, this course enables you to apply what you have learnt back in the workplace and professionally.
This course assumes that you have some knowledge and experience of using the Microsoft Excel 2007 software or have completed the Microsoft Excel 2007 Level 1 course. A general understanding of personal computers and the Windows operating system environment would also be beneficial.
The natural progression is Excel Advanced.
9:30 am to 4:30 pm
Aspyra Training: 46-48 Alfreton Road Nottingham NG7 3NN. Alternatively, we can deliver the training in your location or on your site at a mutually convenient date and time. Onsite rate applies.