Course Code ASR0185
This Microsoft Access 2013 Beginner course is designed for learners who have not previously used Access and might be unfamiliar with database software in general. It introduces learners to the basic concepts of a relational database system as well as some features that are possible with Microsoft Access, including creating database systems, entering and deleting data in database files, producing information in forms and reports and generating queries. This is an interactive course, packed with exercises and provides a good foundation on which to continue learning and creating databases with Microsoft Access. Upon completion of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand how to use and navigate your way around Access
- Using lookup tables to design databases
- Use Access 2013 to create database structure
- Modify the structure of existing tables and use the attachment data type
- Find and replace data and delete records
- Add records to new tables
- Add transitional records to lookup databases
- Work with records in database tables
- Sort and filter records in table
- Create queries, and sort and filter the results
- Modify queries and perform operations in queries
- Create, modify, and work with forms and use formsto sort and filter records
- Create reports and modify and print reports
Direct delivery via tutor-led training session, offering you interactive training in a small classroom setting. Packed with exercises and hands-on experiences, this course enables you to apply what you have learnt back in the workplace and professionally.
The natural progression is Access Intermediate.
9:30 am to 4:30 pm
Aspyra Training: 46-48 Alfreton Road Nottingham NG7 3NN. Alternatively, we can deliver the training in your location or on your site at a mutually convenient date and time. Onsite rate applies.