Course Code APR0295PT The ICDL Online Essentials – Using E-mail & the Internet Level 1 practice test – prepares you effectively for the exam. You will develop your skills, knowledge and understanding in the following:
– Understand web browsing and online security concepts.
– Use the web browser and manager browser settings, bookmarks, web outputs.
– Search effectively for online information and critically evaluate web content.
– Understand key copyright and data protection issues.
– Understand concepts of online communities, communication and e-mail.
– Send, receive e-mails, and manage e-mail settings.
– Organise and search e-mails and use calendars.