Course Code APR0295DS As an accredited ICDL Test Centre, Aspyra offers the ICDL Database Software Level 2 test remotely, so that you can take your test at home, work or another venue that meets Awarding Body standards. The ICDL Database Software Level 2 test is for a duration of 45 minutes, however you will need to allow 90 minutes. We adopt a flexible approach to the exam times, allowing you to take your ICDL Database Software test at a mutually convenient date and time Monday to Saturday. You will need to demonstrate your competence in completing the tasks associated with the ICDL Database Software Level 2 Syllabus in order to successfully complete the ICDL Database Software Level 2 test. We will provide you with sample test material and online practice test if required to enable you to be fully prepared to complete the following Module Goals:
– Understand what a database is and how it is organised and operated.
– Create a simple database and view the database content in various modes.
– Create a table, define and modify fields and their properties; enter and edit data in a table.
– Sort and filter a table or form, create, modify and run queries to retrieve specific information from a database.
– Understand what a form is and create a form to enter, modify and delete records and data in records.
– Create routine reports and prepare outputs ready for distribution.