Course Code APR0295WP The European Computer Driving Licence (ECDL) Word Processing test is for a duration of 45 minutes. As an accredited ECDL Test Centre, Aspyra offers the ECDL Word Processing test. We adopt a flexible approach to the exam times, allowing you to arrange your ECDL exam at a mutually convenient date and time between 9:30am and 7:00pm Monday to Friday and 11:00am to 1:00pm Saturdays. You will need to demonstrate that you are competent in completing the tasks associated with the ECDL Word Processing Syllabus. To successfully complete the ECDL Word Processing Test, you will need to be fully prepared so that you can complete the following Module Goals:
– Work with documents and save them in different formats.
– Choose built-in options such as the Help function to enhance productivity.
– Create and edit small-sized word processing documents that will be ready to share and distribute.
– Apply different formats to documents to enhance them before distribution and recognize good practice in choosing the appropriate formatting options.
– Insert tables, images and drawn objects into documents.
– Prepare documents for mail merge operations.
– Adjust document page settings and check and correct spelling before finally printing documents.