Course Code APR0295EI The European Computer Driving Licence (ECDL/ICDL) Using E-mail & the Internet Level 1 test is for a duration of 45. Aspyra adopts a flexible approach to the exam times, allowing candidates to arrange their ECDL test at mutually convenient dates and times between 9:30am and 7:00pm Monday to Friday and 11:00am to 1:00pm Saturdays. Candidates will be required to demonstrate their skills, knowledge and understanding in the following:
– Understand web browsing and online security concepts.
– Use the web browser and manager browser settings, bookmarks, web outputs.
– Search effectively for online information and critically evaluate web content.
– Understand key copyright and data protection issues.
– Understand concepts of online communities, communication and e-mail.
– Send, receive e-mails, and manage e-mail settings.
– Organise and search e-mails and use calendars.